Ecommerce Website Developer
For those entrepreneurs who are still looking for decent project. Four years old startup is seeking a part-time, 10 hours per week on-site PHP developer to join. (Great opportunity for those who want to try moonlight first then full time later).
Duties would consist of helping to develop our ecommerce sites, custom web applications, modules/extensions, and other various web-related systems.
Applicants will be expected to provide examples of work, and may be asked to complete a coding challenge.
What you need to know
- 5+ years of experience working with PHP5.x and MySQL
- 5+ year experience with CMS platforms
- Good understanding of object oriented programming concepts
- Comfortable developing and debugging applications in team environment
- Knowledge of web application security considerations
- Experience with GIT version control
- The importance of documenting your code
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of HTML (XHTML,HTML5), CSS, XML, and jQuery
- A desire to be personally responsible for production-level code
- Ingenuity to leverage all the tools at your disposal
What you would like to know
- Experience with the Magento Platform or Zend Framework
- Experience with the PHPstorm development environment
- Experience with source control software
- Working Knowledge of Website UI design.
We offer project based or hourly based salary commensurate with experience. This position may also be able to become our late stage cofounder based on the performance. We will only consider the candidate who is located close to their Redmond office.
Sales Engineer II
TALLAMOND, INC. is seeking a SALES ENGINEER II in Redmond, WA to recommend airplane equipment and parts to improve airplane performance for our clients. Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to existing and prospective customers. Understand the technical requirements of clients and recommend aviation spare parts or equipment solution to meet client's needs and recommend alternatives for enhanced performance. Confer with clients to assess aviation equipment or parts needs and procure the parts/equipment if available or recommend other options. Recommend aviation parts needs and sourcing schedule for client and provide after sales support. Plan and modify aviation parts or equipment to meet client’s needs. Help clients solve problems with installed aviation equipment and/or identify needs for spare parts including procurement/inventory. Understand the strategy of Global Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM), Tier 1 supplies, Maintenance, Repair, Overhaul (MRO) companies. Prepare sales and service plan based on customer's needs. Research, network, prospect, and contact management, to develop price quotes and proposals for customers. Recommend improved materials, parts, or machinery to customers. Research and development of new products or innovative new solutions for our clients. Minimum Requirements: Masters in Mechanical Engineering or related field and 2 years’ experience as sales engineer or related positions. Send resumes to Wei Li, Tallamond, Inc., 17371 NE 67th Ct., Suite A-7, Redmond, WA 98052.